are accepted daily, Monday to Sunday via webpage. At IndianGiftsCenter.com,
we offer same day & next day delivery.
Our delivery covers all the major cities & town in all over India and it takes one day to reach recipients. We request buyer to place order at least 2-3 days for provincial delivery.
Deliver Monday to Sunday (7 Days a week). Unfortunately
we cannot guarantee delivery at a specific time of day. Normally we shall process the order for delivery as soon as possible.
- All deliveries are done during the day time between 10.00 AM to 10.00 PM. if you have mentioned a specific time of delivery; we will try our level best to follow the same. But we cannot guarantee delivery at a specific time of day.
We offer same day and next day delivery in all metropolitan
cities, within one business days in all major cities &
town within two to three business days in all other places.
Order to provincial cities will be shipped next day and
it would take additional 24 hours to arrive. Shipping
address far from the city may take additional time.
- If the desired delivery date is not available in the order, then order shall be delivered within 3 business days.
- In case of Heavy Rains/ Bandh / Strike, we reserve the right to reschedule the delivery to an earlier or later date.
- Flowers, cakes, sweets and other perishable products are sourced locally at the delivery location
& will be hand delivered.
- We will attempt delivery of the perishable items once. Incase the delivery is not executed during the attempt,
due to wrong address/recipient not available/premises locked, the customer shall still be charged for the order.
- If the shipping address is incorrect and recipient is also un-reachable on phone
OR if no one is available to accept the delivery of the perishable gift item (when delivery attempt is made) then in such cases the order will be assumed as executed & no refund will be made.
- If there is no one available at the shipping address (to accept the delivery of your order) at the time of delivery, the order will not be considered late. Hence in such cases, no refunds, cancellations, liability can be made.
- For deliveries at Hotel, if the recipient has not checked in at the hotel on the delivery date, the order will be left at the reception & the order will be assumed as executed. If the person has checked out of the hotel by delivery date, the order will be assumed as executed & no refund will be made in such cases.
- For delivery of gift items to Wedding Ceremonies/ Mariage Halls, we may not be able to assure the delivery to the bride and/or bride-groom because of non-accessability of our delivery team to the couple. However, we shall ensure that the delivery is made to one of the responsible member of host. Also, if possible we shall provide you with the name of the recipient through our order confirmation mail.
have developed a systematic way of delivery in order to attain
accuracy and punctuality. We deliver quality products right
to your doorstep arranged in exacting standards.
you order online you will receive an online summary-receipt
which is your proof of order. When we have completed our order
processing, you will receive a personal e-mail reply, which
is your proof that we have processed your order for delivery.
various factors may prevent a timely delivery from occurring
after this personal response is sent to you. These may include:
incomplete recipient address information recipient is not
at the delivery address to receive the item, or other extenuating
and unforeseen circumstances. We recommend filling out the
recipient portion of our secure online order form fully and
as accurately as possible to ensure timely delivery is made.
confirmation regarding the delivery of the order, it is
recommended that you call the recipient on the first business
day after the scheduled delivery was to occur.
case the recipient is not around to receive the gift, IndianGiftsCenter.com
delivery personnel shall the leave the gift to a representative
of the recipient (mother, father, close relative). However,
in case there is no one to receive the gift, the delivery
personnel shall leave the calling card of IndianGiftsCenter.com
at the doorstep of the recipient to call back for the gift.
Please take note that we shall allot 24 hours for you to contact
us, otherwise, the gift will be forfeited.
busy holiday times we always recommend placing your order
well in advance. Diwali, Raksha Bandhan, Christmas, New year,
Valentine's Day and Mother's Day are generally the busiest
times during the year.